Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just who is the Ramblin' Chef

So this is my first blog   I'm  mike the ramblin' chef i was born an raised in Virginia that's where i met my wife Nichole and my son Ian was born. we moved to fl in late 07 my wife is from fl an her family is here that where my cake decorating began my first cake was a little baseball cake with ice cream in the middle it would be a few years later that i got back into not just cooking but baking in 2011 i graduated from Ashworth college  gourmet cooking and catering program I'm home based  with my baking an its mostly for friends an family an that's what has lead me to blogging i want to share recipes an other stuff I've learned over time an alot of practice  feel free to leave comments ,questions or things you would like to see

1 comment:

  1. hey mike this is Jim i like the blog and the BBQ recipe is the same one I use and it turns out great the new haircut is cool or lack of hair good luck i hope business goes well for you

    ReplyDelete